Thursday, November 17, 2005

Magic In LA

The past Monday morning, I was again reminded why LA is like no other city in America. I was getting into the elevator at the building where I work and right behind me walked in Tommy Lee from the band Motley Crue. He got on with a bodyguard and some "suit" type of guy. They chit chatted for the 10 seconds or so that it took to get up to the 5th floor. Being the gentleman that I am I let them get off first and when I followed them around the corner, there was Nikki Six from the band as well. Apparently there is a radio station on the same floor as my work and they do interviews there every now and then. Later on, Tommy and Nikki were joined by Mick Mars as well. All three looked like they had been doing some hard living. But it was Monday morning so I am sure that I didn't look so hot either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home