Saturday, October 01, 2005

Office Moron

I work in the catering company's office a lot now, because it is the busy season and I have experience staffing from my time in Chicago.

We have snacks available in our kitchen to keep us going. Things like, nuts, goldfish crackers, granola bars, soda, etc. We also have dixie cups to scoop them into and also to drink water from should you choose too.

I grabbed two cups, one for water and one for nuts and set them on opposite sides of the computer. Peanuts on the left, water on the right.

Fast forward about an hour. I had been making phone calls and staffing people and while I was on the phone waiting to leave messages, I would toss a few peanuts in my mouth and then when I was done chewing I would drink some water. Well, I was on the phone and was leaving a message when I wanted some peanuts. I grabbed the cup on the right side and tossed the rest of the WATER onto my face and then it dripped down onto my shirt.

Everyone in the office thought it was one of the funniest things they have ever seen.

2 Comments:

At 9:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Blog! Hey did you know hot women are ready to meet you 2nite! Oh its so awesome! I got F'd in the A 3 times last night by a BBB! She was just what I needed. Have you ever C'd in a girl's Y? You probably don't even know what that is!!! Have you ever been given a TW? Oh you got to try it. So go to my site! Its www.theonlypeoplethatreadyourblogarespamrobots andme.com!

 
At 10:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You so rarely update. Jerkface.
--Buchanan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home