Monday, April 25, 2005

Overheard Conversations

This one comes from my friend the Reverend. He was working as an extra on a show and met this young blonde girl from Southern California. Here are their conversations.

Rev: Hi, I’m (Reverend)

Girl: Wow, I’ve never met a (Reverend) before

Rev: There aren’t that many of us, our union is pretty small.

Girl: Ha, ha, ha. Wait, what’s a union?

Later on they were in line for lunch and this conversation took place.

Girl: What’s this?

Rev: Asian noodles. Japanese actually.

Girl: How can they be both?

Rev: Japan is a part of Asia.

Girl: What is China?

Rev: Asia.

Girl: What is Korea?

Rev: Asia. It is all the continent.

Girl: No, Korea is something else.

Then a guy who was listening in through his two cents in.

Guy: It’s Eur-Asian.

Girl: I’m not Asian.

Guy: No. EUR-Asian.

Girl: I’M. NOT. ASIAN.

Rev: Check please!

Girl: Ha, ha, ha. Wait, what check?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home