Sunday, February 27, 2005

New Focus For Blog

My friend started a blog a couple of weeks ago. He is my next door neighbor. I enjoy reading his blog and I think you will too so I will give you the link at the end of this entry.

In the past, I have only written entries for my blog once every couple of weeks because not much goes on in my life most of the time. One of the things I enjoy about my friends blog is that he updates it several times a week and I find it interesting to read what he does during his life.

So I am making a new pledge to the readers of this blog. I am going to write an entry as frequently as possible. Most of the time it will be kind of boring. But the point of this blog was so people back in Chicago, or in other parts of the country, could keep up with my life should they so desire. I got away from that when I started writing about my experiences as an extra. They are pretty funny and I became paranoid that no one would want to read the blog unless there was something really funny in it.

There will still be funny stuff that goes on in my life. And I will continue to write stories about life as an extra that I haven't written here before and maybe a few new extras.

Here is the link to my friends blog.

www.thelifeandtimesofbck.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home