Sunday, July 11, 2004

First L.A. audition

I had my first audition here in L.A.

It was for Improv Olympic West. They were having auditions for a new team at the theater. The first round of auditions went very well. I was in a group of 6 and was the only one out of my group to get a call back. It seemed to me that a lot of the people were very new to improv. Still in classes and such.

The callbacks did not go as well. I didn't get out on stage as much as I should have and the one scene I was doing got cut short by a walk-on that I thought halted the scene immediately. Maybe I am being to hard on myself, but I thought I did a poor job showing what I can do.

I am not holding my breathe for the phone call to let me know that I have made a team. Oh, well. There are plenty of other opportunities here, I just need to go out and find them.

I will find out about my apartment tomorrow. Hopefully I could move in by Wednesday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home